Friday, March 11, 2011

Spicy Pepper Penne

This is my favorite pasta dish of all time. It is fast, easy and so dangerously delicious that I think I could eat the whole pan every time I make it. The ingredients may not seem remarkable but once you taste it I am sure it will become a staple meal in your household too!

1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta (I use whole wheat penne)
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
7 ounces sliced pepperoni, halved
1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped
3 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Instructions
In a large skillet layer the pasta, rosemary, pepperoni, and red peppers. Add water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add cream and Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.

Yield: About 6 servings.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yum! You make this dish for me when I visited you in Tucson.

Jenny said...

Yum! You make this dish for me when I visited you in Tucson.